Dedicated to the Peace River Community
Harcourt Law Group is proud to be a community-oriented firm that is passionate about helping our community, whether through various charitable contributions or our legal services. Our small staff is honest and diligent during every case—we’ll sit down and discuss your situation, and then we’ll use our years of knowledge to bring you the best possible outcome. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
The lawyers and staff of Harcourt Law Group are committed to the community we and our clients live and work in. Members of the firm have participated in, volunteered for and led various professional, services, cultural, social, sporting and business organizations including the Chamber of Commerce, The Alberta Summer Games Society, Peace Fest, Peace River, and a host of other valuable organizations. We are committed to sharing our time, our abilities, our resources and our energy to help strengthen those organizations we believe in, and that our clients value.
Our firm is committed to providing pro-bono or reduced fee legal services for organizations such as churches, non-profits and community leagues. We acknowledge the limited resources available to these organizations, and wish to assist these organizations provide services to the community, and to help them thrive. If you would like us to support your charitable organization of community initiative please contact us.
Organizations We Support
- Peace Fest – Board Member
- P.R. Regional Women’s Shelter
- Peace River Festival of Trees, Silver Bells Tea – Sponsor
- P.R. Pioneer Football Club – Donation
- P.R. High School Awards – Donation
- Peace River Soup Kitchen – Volunteer
- Peace Regional SPCA – Donation
- Sutherland Nursing Home- Volunteer
- North Peace Gymnastics Society – Donation
- Peace River Toy Library – Donation
- St. James Anglican Youth – Donation
- Alberta Summer Games – Protocol Chair 2010
- North Peace Performing Arts- Festival Sponsor
- Salvation Army – Donation