top of page
General Litigation

Civil Actions in Peace River

If you feel that your legal rights have been infringed upon, the Harcourt Law Group can help you take the proper action. A civil action is between two private individuals, and often involves damage claims, debts, vehicle accidents, foreclosures and other non-criminal situations. We can help you navigate the sometimes complicated legal system, and do our best to achieve results in your favour.

When You Have Been Served

If you have been served with legal papers, our lawyers will carefully go through the relevant legal documents and make sure that you have a full understanding of the situation. We will discuss all of your options, and guide you through the steps of challenging and/or appealing a civil action. They are often time limits involved with civil actions, and we can ensure that all the proper documents get filed on time.

Contact our legal team for your general litigation needs.

bottom of page